This blog post is about how you could learn about a product or rather a project before you are confident of making a fresh mind understand the aspects of what you will be working or have worked upon.
Once you are into any project, its either your project lead/ team lead does the honor of making you understand what the product/project is about. Yes, I understand the frustration few would have gone through while getting trained in a class room based training for days together & sometimes months together. It would be quick run of a slideshow or a senior most person blabbering about only achievements that they have made in the project. And hence trying to put on the onus on the young minds as if a war is about be fought with situation being - "Crititcal critical critical....." until the project halts. I myself have undergone such situations in organisations that I had worked earlier, that those words (critical...) being used atleast thrice daily throughout the year.
- Below is the extract of what I & Yagnesh have prepared after being inspired by Dhanasekar on using the mindmap tool.
- The view of this can ascertain the level of understanding one has before starting the project.
- This mindmap covers most of the aspects that one has to learn about the project before anyone steps into it.
- This can be used even as a training material for any fresh mind coming into the project.
- This shall also tell us about the aspects that are missed which can be covered to test the product better.
- This could well be expanded into more minute details based on contexts.